Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How to Restore Peace to a Stump

One of our batshit conspiracy-theorist neighbors has been forecasting the end of days since the election last year. He posted a sign on an old stump that read 'mpeach' approximately 5 minutes after the inauguration. It annoyed me because we live on a lovely tree-lined dirt road. The stupidity was disturbing my peace of mind. Thankfully, 'mpeach' mysteriously and thankfully disappeared. Peace was restored until...


A new sign appeared on the stump. It was getting under my skin until I made my very own sign. I feel my sign conveys a happier future... one with lots of ice cream.

11/15/09 Super Deluxe Update!
Well, it turns out fantasy man doesn't like ice cream after all!  My sign has been reduced to a pile of angry splinters.  I guess that works as a form of anger management, but honestly, who doesn't like ice cream?  It seems almost un-American.  How about this sign idea:  I don't like ice cream...yum?      
 
Creative Commons License
Old Wire Road Blog by www.old-wire-road.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.